Aqua-Pipe® is a proven economical and viable alternative to issues related to water mains where, in the past, the only solution was to dig and replace.
City managers and engineers from public works departments now have a decision to make when they experience the following issues with their water mains:
- Loss of structural capacity (water pressure, live or dead load);
- Numerous pipe breaks or high rate of leakage;
- Loss of important hydraulic capacity in addition to structural problems;
- Water quality problems in addition to structural problems.
Aqua-Pipe® is a structural liner designed and manufactured with mechanical properties that exceed all specifications and meet drinking water requirements.
Aqua-Pipe® is certified by NSF to NSF/ANSI Standard 61, UL, NQ3660-950 and WRAS approved product (BS6920).
The Aqua-Pipe® solution has many advantages, such as when:
- Complete access to driveways is a must and the closing of streets to residents as well as businesses is out of the question;
- The water main runs underneath a bridge or overpass rendering access to the main impossible.
Evidently, there are strong advantages in using the Aqua-Pipe® liner in well populated areas where water main breaks and rusty water plague the system.
Our crews and licensees have installed many miles of Aqua-Pipe® throughout North America and overseas.