Aqua-Pipe® is a proven economical and viable alternative to the water main problems where, in the past, dig and replace was the only choice.
City managers and engineers from public works departments now have a decision to make when they experience the following symptoms with their water mains:
- Loss of structural capacity (water pressure, live or dead load)
- Experience numerous pipe breaks or high rate of leakage
- Loss of important hydraulic capacity in addition to structural problems
- Experience water quality problems in addition to structural problems
Aqua-Pipe® is a structural liner that is designed and manufactured with mechanical properties exceeding all specifications and meeting drinking water requirements.
Aqua-Pipe® is certified by NSF to standard NSF/ANSI Standard 61, UL, NQ3660-950 and WRAS.
The Aqua-Pipe® solution has many advantages, such as when:
- Complete access to driveways is a must and the closing of streets to residents as well as businesses is out of the question
- The water main runs underneath a bridge or overpass rendering access to the main impossible.
As one can see, there are strong advantages in using the Aqua-Pipe® system in well populated areas where water main breaks and rusty water plague the system.
With the help of its licensees, 2.5 million feet of Aqua-Pipe® have been installed over the past decade throughout Eastern Canada and the United States.